Class teacher (additional responsibilities available dependent on the strength of the candidate)
Full time Position- Permanent, Start Date: September 2018
Salary: MPS/UPS, NQTs welcome
We are a friendly, inclusive school at the heart of a wonderful community, looking for several primary teachers to join our dedicated, caring team in September 2018.
Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers. There are posts in KS1 or KS2.
We are seeking to appoint staff with the capacity to provide inspirational learning opportunities and enable children to achieve the highest standards.
We are looking for teachers who are:
• Excellent classroom practitioners with a sense of fun and a creative approach to learning
• The chance to work with delightful children who are eager to learn
• Career progression, we have new middle leader posts with TLRs in writing, science and art
• A school with a long history of successfully mentoring NQTs
• Opportunities for professional development
Closing date: Midday Friday 18th May 2018
Interview date: Friday 25th May 2018
Please see the application pack below which is available to download:
MPS Scale Application Pack
UPS Scale Application Pack
Visits to the school are encouraged. To make an appointment to meet us all or for further information please contact Kellie Boucher 01234 352901, email: [email protected]
Queens Park Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to safer recruitment and will carry out enhanced DBS and Prohibition Order checks before start dates.