Leading Parent Partnership
At Queens Park we are working towards achieving the Leading Parent Partnership Award. This will ensure that families remain fully informed and supported in helping their child / children to achieve their potential. We have been following the Award framework since 2019 and hope to be verified, with your support, by May 2021.
The Leading Parent Partnership Award gives us a coherent framework to deliver effective parental engagement for all our families.
- Transition - Support parents as their children transition through or between sites.
- Participation- Include all groups of parents in supporting their children's learning and developing their own learning.
- Communication - Take steps to ensure that the school is a welcoming, communicative and friendly place for parents.
- Guidance - Provide clear and accessible guidance to help parents support their children's learning and development.
- Induction - Provide clear guidance on the responsibilities of parents, school and pupils, and share this information with parents as a key part of the induction process.
- Home–school links - Produce parent-friendly policies to establish effective home–school links.